Friday, September 19, 2014

I can't fucking do this anymore.

I fucking hate this. 

You're hanging out with her right now! 

What the actual fuck!? 

You know I hate you two being together, you're suppose to be at soccer practice!! 

I am so pissed off & upset right now. I can't stop fucking crying. 

Holy shit!

Just please, don't do anything with her! 
Please, I am begging you. 


OhMyFuckingGosh, can you just stop!? Stop everything to do with her!? Stop talking to her, texting her, fucking hanging out with her! Just stop, please. I can't do this again, it hurts too much. Just please, leave her alone, & have her leave you alone. She'll find someone else. I promise you that, she'll actually move on. You two will finally be completely over with!

Just please, Eduardo. I am begging you. 

It just hurts so much... 

You say you still love me, but then you do this. It makes no sense! 

OhMyGosh, please. I don't want to cry anymore.. Just please.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment