Sunday, April 12, 2015

Home.

You know what, it's time for me to go home. Time for me to be with my mom again. Because to be completely honest, I really miss my mom. & it's killing me that I don't get to see my baby brother grow up. Like I don't want my baby brother thinking that I am that sister that only comes around once in awhile. I want him to know me when he grows up, & to know that I am his older sister & that I have been with him since birth. & it's killing me not seeing him as much as I want too. & being with mom like I used too be. Plus, the weather is finally starting to get warmer & I can start talking him & the dogs for walks. Playing with him outside, teaching him how to walk & just everything that a little baby needs to learn. I want to be apart of that. Because it will also get me prepared to have a baby of my own when I get older. 
Anyways, because I am getting way off topic I think. I am just ready to go home & be with my family. I miss them, I miss them all so much. & now, I am finally going to be with them again.
 It's my choice & I am choosing to go back home to my family. Where I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment