Sunday, August 18, 2013

August 15th, 2013.<3

It's official. Me & Diego are finally dating. :) I can't believe it. Even though it has felt like we've been dating for months now. We are FINALLY together. I can finally call him mine. & I'm finally all his. I'm so happy. It was a cute way too. :) He took my phone & changed his name to, "Will You Go Out With Me?" & then when he gave me back my phone. He called me & that's what it said. I had the biggest smile on my face. & I will do. :) I don't think anyone knows how happy I really am. I can't get it through my head that he's finally mine. Ahhh. It's so amazingg. I seriously love him. I realized that while he was gone. I have been falling for him. & he had been catching me. That's the most amazing feeling ever.<3 

I love you, Diego.<3 

~Nevaeh Raine.<3 
August 18th, 2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment