Sunday, July 21, 2013

Finally Told Her I Like Him.

I finally told her. I finally told her I like him. & honestly, it took so much just to tell her that. & now that I did, i feel so relieved. It feels like a mountain was just lifted off my chest. I just hate that fact that I hurt her. I really didn't mean too. But to be honest, I'm not sorry. Why would I be sorry that I started liking someone? That just wouldn't be right. I do feel bad that I didn't tell her the first time she asked if I liked him. That's what she's mostly hurt about. That's what I'm sorry for. not telling her the first time she asked me. But I just didn't know what to do or say. All I said was, "No I don't like him. He's just my best friend. That's it." But the real answer is, is I do like him. I like him a lot. I love the way I am around him. I'm myself. No on else. I can be weird, crazy, hyper, stupid, dumb, just myself around him. He knows everything about me. No joke. He's seriously is my best friend. & I'm so happy he walked into my life. Because if he didn't my life would be so different in so many ways. So many memories that would never have happened. So many things that would have never been told.. He seriously did make a difference in my life. & I'm so glad & happy he did. :) I can't even tell you how proud I am of myself. For finally telling my best friend I like him. I was & still am so happy. Now I just hope me & him can be together. I hope this is going to be the next step with "us". I really do. I just hope I don't have to lose anyone on the way.. That's the only thing I don't want to happen... 
But, it's official. I told her I like him. :) 

~Nevaeh Raine.<3
July 21st, 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment