Friday, January 3, 2014

Reasons Why I Write.

You know, there's reasons why I write blogs. Haha, here's the main reason why.
I write a lot of stuff that I want to tell you. What I need you to know & understand. & I'm always so excited to finally explain everything to you. But once I get over to your house. Or to where ever we end up talking. I always freeze up. & it's like my mind goes blank. I forget what I was about to say & I just sit there with a blank look on my face. I write blogs because when I lose focus I can just go reread the blog I made & I'll remember what I was talking about. 
Another reason why I blog/write is because sometimes I get to shy when I try to tell someone something. Like how I feel or want then to realize/understand something. So, I have them read the blog & then they can just ask questions & I'll just explain it more to them in more detail. There's so many reasons why I blog/write. Some people will just never understand those reasons. 

~Nevaeh Raine. 
January 6th, 2014. 


No comments:

Post a Comment