Thursday, October 2, 2014

Goodbye.

You think I am going to chase after you, well I am not. 

You want to walk out of my life, I'll help & hold the damn door for you. 

I am not going to chase after someone who willingly descided to leave. & then call me a whore, I didn't do shit to you. I am sorry that I was your best friend, that I was there for you whenever the hell you needed me. I am sorry, it won't happen again. My mistake. 

But I do feel bad for you, I'll admit. You're literary letting yourself get walked over. You're more than likely not even realizing it, but you are. You're not speaking for yourself anymore, it's all coming from your little friend. She talks for you, she tells you want to say, what to do. What to text. You're like her little rag doll. 

But it doesn't matter right, as long as she's telling you what to do you'll be fine. 

Have fun losing people, & when you realized what she's doing to you & all of the people you've lost because of her. Remember those people are already gone. Because of you. 

Have a wonderful life, goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment