Monday, October 13, 2014

Why the hell do I care so much?

I just don't get it.

For over a damn year all I got was played & used. & I still fucking care about him, I care what he is doing. I still hate it when he hangs out with her. It still makes my heart drop & eyes fill with tears when I hear that they are hanging out or that they did something.

I went over a year dealing with this shit. He clams that he "loves" me. Bullshit, if he truly loves me then he wouldn't have done all the shit he did, & continued to do it.

All I asked from him was one damn thing, & that was to stop everything with fucking her. But nope, that's too hard to do. If he does that then the world would end. Holy shit, it wasn't that damn hard to just stop talking to her, but I guess it is.

Man, fuck this. Just thinking about all of this makes me realize why I am moving on, & going for someone a whole lot better. Fuck him, & his bullshit.

I don't even know why I care anymore. He never did, so why should I.

No comments:

Post a Comment