Thursday, July 18, 2013

Amazing Few Days.


So, last Saturday my best friend, Faith, left to go with her other friend for a week. Honestly, I'm happy she went. This week so far had been so much fun. I got to hang out with my other best friend, Hope, all week so far. It's been a blast. We went tubing down the river. & all day yesterday we went to the beach. We hung out with people & just had fun. I finally jumped off the pier & got to hang out with people other than Faith. & then later that night went to a bomb fire & just lived life. & to top it all off; I was texting Diego all day. :) He was telling me everything he remembers about me & him. & all our memories. & he remembers all of them! He even remembered the first time he kissed me, May 6th, 2013. I was a little surprised to be honest. He was telling me about all the time when we hung out at his house & mine. & the time when I saved his life. That's right, I'm a superhero. Ha... Just kidding. But it seriously made me smile so big when he was telling me all of that. Even though I already remembered all of it. It was nice to know he still remembered & was thinking about all of our memories we've had. :) 
Anyways, I'm actually happy Faith left for a week. Because if she wouldn't have. I wouldn't have gotten to hang out with new people. & make new friends. It's nice to finally get outta the house & experience new things. I honestly thought this week wouldn't have been this fun. I didn't think I would actually hang out with Hope & get this close to her again. But I've had so much in just these few days more than I have in like 3 weeks. & I'm so glad I'm close to Hope again. I have told her so much. More than I could ever tell Faith. & I'm so happy I have someone that will always will be there for me. No matter what. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better best friend.<3 She's amazing, fun, funny, & just an amazing best friend. I love how she would never judge me. Unlike some people.. She gives me compliments outta no where & totally unexpected. We will sit on her bed for about 2 hours just talking, catching up, & getting close again. I fricken love it!<3 
I would have to say, this has been an amazing week. :) 

~Nevaeh Raine.<3 
July 18th, 2013. 





No comments:

Post a Comment