Monday, July 15, 2013

Can't Sleep. Thinking About Him.

It's 4 in the morning & all I can think about is him. He's all I have been thinking about all day. Right when I woke up this morning all the way to now. Today I didn't want to do anything. I was just going to lay in bed all day & do nothing. But then my aunt called me asking if I could babysit my little cousin. So I got outta bed & took a shower. While I was in the shower all that was going through my head was him. Then when I got to my aunts. My cousin kept asking questions, "Where's Diego? When's he coming back? Are you two dating? Why do you have on Diego's shirt? How long is he going to be gone?" Just random questions about him. & I just kept saying, "He's at his sisters. No we're not dating. He's my best friend. He'll be back soon." He's all I can think about. I can't get him outta my head. When I got home I was thinking about texting him. But I thought he wouldn't reply. I thought we would ignore me. So I just went on Instagram. I posted a picture & he liked it. That made me smile. & I was going to text him once I finished uploading more pictures. & right before I texted him. He texted me. It seriously made my whole night. I had the biggest smile on my face. I was glad I was home alone. Because my little brother would start asking me questions & everything. & I didn't want to answer any questions. I just wanted to talk to Diego. & comes to find out. He has been thinking about me all day! We told each what we did today. & they were the same! We both woke up thinking about each other & both didn't want to get outta bed today. His sister took him to the movies & my aunt wanted me to babysit. But when we both got back home we both went on Instagram & wanted to text each other. & he texted me. It made my night. :) He told me when I texted him back it made his night. I smiled to big when he told me that. I seriously miss him so much. I can't wait for him to come back! He told me he's going to hug me & not let me go. & I don't have a problem with that! :) Because once I see him I'm going to pause. I'm going to think it is a dream. But then, I'm going to run up to him & jump in his arms & hug him until he tells me to let go. & he already told me he wasn't going to tell me to let go! :) It just seriously needs to be the middle of August already! I'm tired of missing him. I'm tired of texting him. I want to see him. I want to talk to him in person! I want to hug him, kiss him, be playful with him. I want me & him to be us again. Where we are our complete selfs & just having fun. I want us back. I want to see him every day again. Ughhhh. I fricken miss him! 
I can't sleep. I'm thinking wayy to much. & it's all about him. I hate it when I'm not texting him. I want to talk to him every single day. But I know I can't. Because he's down with his sister. She's pregnant & is about to have her baby soon. She's due at the end of this month, July. He's has to help her out. & I don't mind that. Because it is his sister! I just miss him. & I'm glad I do get to talk to him at least every other day. :) It's better than nothing if you ask me. I just want it to be August already! I miss my best friend. :(

~Nevaeh Raine.<3
July 15th, 2013. 









No comments:

Post a Comment