Sunday, February 23, 2014

I Want Her To Be Happy Too..

You know, I have been thinking.. A lot. & I always put other peoples happiness before myself. & just today I was doing that again. I was reading mine & Faiths old blogger we shared. & she wrote a blog all about Diego. I didn't read it all. Just little pieces. Because I knew I would start crying if I read the whole thing. But what really got to me & made me think was at the end, there was a shit ton of pictures of them two together. & 99% of all of those pictures.. I took. I remember I was their, "Photographer." I would always take pictures of them. & it just made me think. Right when I seen the third to last picture I just started balling my eyes out.. Because I just want everyone to be happy. & I was at the point of texting Diego & asking him if I could go over to his house tomorrow after school & talk to him. I was going to tell him if he really does like her. & all that. Then just go to her. Because I want her to be happy & I want him to be happy. & I know sheafe him happy before. So why can't he make him happy again? I don't know if she still can or not. Only he knows that. But anyways, I just want them to be happy. Because I still care about her. Yeah, I act like I hate her & all this. But i will always care about her. Always. Even if she pisses me off so bad to where I was to kill her. I would still care about her. & I want her to be happy. & I want him to be
happy. 
ANYWAYS, I was about to text him to ask if we could talk tomorrow because I was gong to tell him, to just go to her. Go be with her. Make her happy. But, right when I started thinking about all of this. 8 started balling my eyes out.. Because I don't want them to be together. Yes, I want her to be happy. But not with him. Because for once, I want to be happy again. She already got her "second chance" with him. & look where that ended at. She got her second chance. It's done & over with. 
OhMyGosh. I don't even know where I'm trying to get to in this. I honestly think it's fair to say I can't explain anything through texting anymore. Because I can't even explain what I'm trying to say in this. Well, I guess I'll try too.. 
What I am trying to say is, yes. I want her to be happy. I really do. But, I don't want her to be happy with him. I want her to be happy with someone else. Not him. 

I can't even finish this.. I'm going to start crying.. 

~Nevaeh Raine. 
February 24th, 2014. 


No comments:

Post a Comment