Wednesday, February 5, 2014

It's All My Fault..

Everything is my fault at this point. & I'm not going to disagree with that. Because just look at the situation, it was all me. Everything was. Everything that is going on right now. All the drama just everything. It's my fault why I lost everyone. Why I have no one. Why I don't even have someone to talk to anymore. In school, it's just me. I'm all alone. I walk to class, alone. I barely talk to anyone. I walk to the buses, alone. All day it's just me & my headphones. & at the end of the day.. I can't help but think it's all my fault. Even if someone gave my a lecher of how it's not my fault. I can't help but think it is..
Okay.. I'm done talk about this. I'm about to ball my eyes out.. I just can't do this. I have fucking no one. I'm alone. Every single day.. I know people think I'm strong & can get through a lot. But the truth is.. I can't. Especially alone..
Yup, I'm done.. I'm balling my eyes out & can barely see the screen..

~Nevaeh Raine.
February 5, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment