Monday, February 24, 2014

Please, Just Listen.

I can't take this.. I feel like I've lost you. & that's the one thing I cat handle. Is losing the one I love completely. I just can't take it anymore. All day I've been trying my hardest not to cry. I've been holding back so much. It's not funny. Everytime I see him I start tearing up to the point where I have to go into the bathroom because I know I'm face is red & I don't want people seeing me cry. I have been doing so good. I can't break now. I just can't. But, I'm so close too. Just typing all this is making me tear up. I just can't handle even the thought of losing him.. 
I'm just hoping everything I'm thinking right now, & worrying about is all false. That I'm not losing him & that he's not going to pick her... I'm so scared right now it's not even a joke. At this point I just want to go up to him & hug him. I just need a hug. I just need to know everything is going to be okay... 
No. I need to talk to you. I can't lose you. I need to talk to you, face to face. Not over the phone of anything. I'm just scared & have a lot on my mind. I just need to you listen. That's all. For you to let me express everything I have been bottling up all weekend & today. Just let it all out. & for you to just listen & think about what I'm saying. & then when I am all done, I don't even care if I'm already crying, for you to say everything back what is in your head. The truth. Not even 1% of a lie. 100% truth. That's all I need to do today. & I'm hoping I get the chance to do that today. 

~Nevaeh Raine. 
February 24th, 2014. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment