Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year.

 Wow, I can't believe is already 2015. So much is happening this year... I am moving in with my best friend, graduating from high school, this year I start my first year of college, I am going to Peru with my best friend & her family. This year I turn eighteen & begin my life. & I am hoping to end it with the love of my life..

At the beginning of this year, I made a deal with myself to keep everything to myself. Instead of telling Eduardo & Lorgia everything, whenever they ask what is wrong I am just going to say, "I am fine" & put a smile on my face. Even if it's a fake smile..

That deal is harder than I honestly thought. I have been getting beyond stressed because of it. Whenever something is bothering me, I just keep it all to myself. Instead of explaining or saying what is wrong, I just smile & pretend I am okay. When in reality, I am beyond broken..

I am just hoping this year end up being as amazing as it should be..

No comments:

Post a Comment