Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Wild mind..

Damn, I haven't wrote in this in forever.. I guess it's because my mind has been too crazy just to think about one thing to write about.

Today, I wrote in my journal for the first time since I think November? & I couldn't stay on one topic. I wrote three pages, & each of them weren't about one thing. They were about multiple things..

I don't know what got over me, I started writing about something & then it just led to another & then another. That's honestly what happens every time I begin to write. I hate it, but it happens.

 But lately, my mind has been going crazy. There's a different thought running through my head every minute.. Some good, & some bad.

I stay up every night until around two or three in the morning. Last night, I didn't go to bed until five, when I had to be up around six.. I stayed up all night over thinking & just wanting to cry. But I didn't, I held it all in..

Which at this point, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment