Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Living Hell.

Just fucking great. 

Well.. My life is officially a living hell.🔫 The guy I'm completely in love with, let me go. He called me & explained the reason, & he just does trust me. Which sucks so fucking bad. We were on the phone for an hour an a half. & I was crying the whole time.. It just hurts knowing I lost the guy I love.. The last words he said was, "I'll talk to you soon." & I said, "Not soon enough.." & he said, "Well.. Bye.." & I said, "Bye.." With tears pouring down my face. Right when the phone hung up, I lost it. I went in side & the first thing I did was grab a blade.. I wanted to end my life right that second. But it got to the point where I just feel numb, I have no emotions anymore. I cut last night so many times, just to make sure I could still feel & to make sure I was still alive.. Even when I didn't want to be. Today I feel like complete shit... I am numb. 

~OneDepressedBitch.🔫 
June 25th, 2014. 


No comments:

Post a Comment