Sunday, June 15, 2014

One Whole Year.♡

Today's June 15th.. & I don't even have to explain why I said that. I just can't believe it's been a whole year, damn haha. But anyways, I seriously miss you so much. You have no idea.. You haven't left my mind once. I'm always thinking about you.. OhMyGosh.. I'm going to start crying.. I miss you more than anything. I know you're only gone for two weeks, but it feels like so much longer because I can't talk you.. & you have no idea how bad that sucks. Cause I have so much I need to talk to you about, & just so much I have to tell you. Nothing bad, of course. Haha. But still, when you come back I'm just hoping everything is the same. Well, maybe not exactly the same. For some reasons, but I'm not explaining that on here.. But, I just wish you were here. I miss you so much.. I've literally cried because of it, I keep telling myself that you'll be back & thinking positive so I don't cry.. It's only worked a few times. I just hope you're having a fun time in Peru! & I'll see you when you come back, hopefully.♡ 
I love you Eduardo, don't forget that.♡

~AGirlWhoMissesTheGuySheLoves..
June 15, 2014. 

A whole year.♡ 





No comments:

Post a Comment