Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I just don't matter.

I feel like I just don't matter anymore. Like I could just die & no one would notice. 

Like I am just a waste of space. 

No one seems to care about me anymore. I feel like my feelings just don't matter anymore. People can hurt me & just laugh about it. Like it doesn't affect me at all, when it does. But they don't care, as long as their happy that's all that matters to them. They don't care that they are distroying my life & me. That their hurting me so bad to where I just don't want to be here anymore. 

You know, if I would have just heard that at school I would have laughed. Like, "Are you kidding me? That's hilarious that someone would make up a lie like that. Do they not have anything better to do?" But I didn't hear it like that, I heard it from the one person that means the absolute world to me. & it wasn't in a good, laughing way. It was in the way that I just wanted to ball my eyes out because a stupid, messed up lie was starting to ruin my life. I wouldn't have cared, but it was effecting my relationship with the person I love the most. & I instantly started thinking I was going to lose him. Which I just can't handle. Everyone knows that. But that's when it started to get to me. Because I cannot lose anymore people in my life, especially him. 

I am sorry, I can't write anymore. 

I just can't right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment