Monday, September 15, 2014

What the fuck?

What the actual fuck? 

You just walk right out of my life. No warning or anything. & then just deside to come back? What the fuck. 

No, you can't do that. Not to me. You hurt me so fucking bad. Left me with so many questions, what did I do? Was I that bad of a friend? Did you even care about me? Was everything just a lie? 

You were my best fucking friend, the one tha I went to everything for. Told you every little thing. You weren't just a best friend to me, you were my god damn sister. But not anymore, sisters or even best friends don't do that. You were the one person that has never left me. I forgave you for the most fucked up thing. Because you were my best friend! I put what you did behind me. Like it never happened. & then you just decided to get up & leave, without saying anything? That fucked with my head so bad. & now you've decided to come back? 

Do you have any idea how bad that fucks with my head!? I can't trust you anymore. For now, I just can't. But I can't tell for in the future. Because what if you just decide to leave again? I can't go through all of that again. 

I just don't know anymore. 

I don't care. 



No comments:

Post a Comment