Sunday, September 28, 2014

It's that time.

It's time.

Time for me to let him go.

Yes, it is going to hurt like hell at first. But honestly, it's for the best.

I feel like I am waiting for nothing,

It's like waiting for it to rain in the desert, It's never going to happen.

Honestly, I am waiting for nothing. I have been waiting for over a year to be with you, & you haven't done shit. You've hurt me so many times, & I have just pushed it away. You had sex with my best fucking friend. & I forgave you for that. You were doing stuff behind my back, & I fucking forgave you. You've lied to me, so many times. & I have forgiven you. Wow, how stupid am I? You're never going to come back to me. It probably hasn't even crossed your mind once. All I wanted to do today was be with you, but you didn't want too. You never do stuff with me out in public, it's always in your house or in a different town/city. Like you don't want to be seen with me. At school, you act like I am a stranger to you. That I am nobody. Like I am your little secret. Well, I am sorry. But it's that time, for me to let you go. It's going to hurt, I am going to cry. But I know it's for the best. Because I know you're never going to stop playing this little game. & I am honestly tired of the drama, tired of getting hurt, tired of fucking crying.

You tell me you still love me & all of this shit. But then you go behind my fucking back & go have sex with her. It makes me feel like you don't care about me. That I mean nothing to you. What am I to you? A piece of paper that you can keep throwing away. Because you can. Well, it is time for me to be with someone that will actually want to be with me. & not play with my heart.

So, go be with her. Because I am done.

I am letting you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment