Sunday, September 7, 2014

I just don't understand,

How can people be so cruel? Why would people purposely try to ruin someone's life? Make it to where they don't want to live anymore? I just don't get it. 

What did I ever do to you three? Because I honestly don't remember what I did to make you guys want to ruin everything for me. But, I bet you three are happy. You guys are almost getting what you want, for my life to be ruined. Congratulations. I am so fucking happy for you guys. Do you want me to throw you a party to celebrate? I am sorry, but I just can't get over how sick of people you guys really are. Like, wow. Are you trying to make it to where I am depressed? To where my life is completely over? Because I'll admit, if that's it, then you're already half way there. Because I am depressed, are you happy now? I have been crying so damn much in the past four days, all because of you three. So, congrats. You guys got what you wanted. I hope you guys are proud of what you did, & who you became. 

No comments:

Post a Comment