Thursday, September 18, 2014

It's not true.

I know I have fucked up in the past. 

I know it's hard to believe me. 

I know I've "done" it before. 

But, I also know that it's not true. 

That would never happen. I would never let that happen. Why the hell would I want to ruin my life on propose? I wouldn't even do that even if I was shit faced drunk. I just wouldn't. I couldn't. 

But, no one believes me. 

In a way, I don't blame them. Because I have fucked up before. 

But then again, why would I want to do something like that again? When last time  it destoryed my life & myself. 


I just need you to believe me. 

Eduardo, it didn't happened. He didn't even take advantage of me. It didn't happen at all. I know that. I just need you to trust me. To believe me.. I know I have lied in the past, but I wouldn't lie about something like this again. If it did happen, I would have told you! I wouldn't have wanted you to find out from someone else. But, it didn't happen! I told you so many times what happened that day. & that's all what happened, I wish I could go back in time & show you. But, I can't.. 

It didn't happen. & I am sorry for what people have done, & put both of us through. I am so sorry, Eduardo. 

I would have never thought a lie could go this far, until now.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment