Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A true best friend.

      There this girl that's always there for me no matter what. I'm so happy that I have at least one person that has my back. Try to make her smile, give her good advice & always be in her side. There might be fights between us like that Kyle thing but Erica you deserve to be happy. I knew you changed and you have I find your way out if this and I will help you.

    We have memories together but you like a part of my life that I can't let go.  I'm happy I met you e.t.. I just want things right and see happy Erica. You know when you have a problem or you need someone you have me. Look things aren't gonna be the way as you think but you need things to work out by them selfs. I want to start fresh and so do you so were gonna do it together.

     I always wanted a sister not annoying big brothers. I'm just happy that your there for me always. I know for sure our friendship will last really long. It's gonna be hard for me when your gonna graduate and I'm gonna be still in High school. We will make it work out when it's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment