Sunday, November 3, 2013

Broken.

Congratulations. You broke me completely this time.. I just can't believe it. I can't believe my own eyes right now.. Really? You kissed her. Are you fucking kidding me right now..? I hope you are.. But, I know you're not. Because I seen it. With my own two eyes.. You honestly have no idea how bad I just wanted to fall to the ground & cry my eyes out. You seriously have no fucking idea.. I can't even look at you anymore. Everytime I do I think of you kissing her.. & it makes me want to cry so bad. But, I hold it all in until I get home. That's when everything comes out.. All the tears I've been holding back, fall. The fake smile, turns to a frown. The prefect make up, begins to run. It's when every little thing just flows out. Like a river. You can't stop it. You can only watch it. 
It just hurts. You say all that too me & then go & kiss her. It's so messed up.. Like, I know you said nothing will change. But, I was hoping you would change your mind. I guess I was wrong once again.. I'm sorry for misunderstanding.. 
I honestly don't even know what to say. Yeah, we're "single" but did you really think I wouldn't care about that? Seriously. I still can't believe my own eyes.. I don't want too. But, I have too.. & that's what hurts the most.. You didn't even care that I seen. You just walked away without a care in the world... Or it seemed like it anyways.. 

~Nevaeh Raine..
November 3rd, 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment