Monday, November 4, 2013

Goodbye?

I can't believe it's came down to this.. After everything. We said goodbye once again. At least last time I knew you were coming back. This time I don't even know. I hate saying goodbye & you know it. But, you still choose to say it. I know you said, "Goodbye doesn't mean forever." But it sure feels like forever.. Even if you don't think so. I just hate the word. I hate saying it. Especially to you. It just hurts too much. 
I remember the first time you had to say goodbye. It was because you were going to Indiana to see your sister for a month. We had to say goodbye & it was hard. Because my best friend was leaving me.. Ha.. I remember we kept making up excuses to see each other. & each time we would hug & kiss.. Because we had to wait awhile to do anything. We had to wait a month to kiss, hug, hang out or even see each other. Yeah, we would FaceTime. But it just want the same.. Because we wanted to be there with each other. But couldn't be.. But, the one thing that helped me was knowing you were coming back to me. That's what kept a smile on my face everyday you were gone. & the day you came back made me so happy. Because I could finally kiss you, hug you, be with you. I was happy to know you were back to stay. 
I can't handle another goodbye. Especially not knowing if you're coming back or not.. 

~Nevaeh Raine. 
November 4th, 2013. 

I just want my best friend back.. To stay. 



No comments:

Post a Comment