Wednesday, November 20, 2013

More Answers.

I'm so glad we finally got to some what talk. I finally got more answers. Answers I needed. That biggest question I needed an answer to was who you want to be with. Who do you pick. Which you finally answered it. Your answer was me. You honestly have no idea how happy I was when you said that. Well, maybe you could from the smile on my face and the way I was looking at you. Then when you explained why you choose me. That just made my smile become even more real than it already was. You told me I'm always your first choice. That you always come back to me. Which is true because you do. Even when you had a girlfriend.. You still came to me. You wanted me to kiss you when she was right upstairs in your house. When you could have just walked back into your house and kiss her. I'm not complaining. I'm just saying you could have. But, I'm glad and happy you didn't. Because I wanted to kiss you. Why wouldn't I? Haha. 
Anyways, yesterday was just amazing. After talking we just sat on your bed. Messed around & cuddled. Watched T.V & we took a video on your laptop. & it has us kissing in it. Hahaa, that made me think. We really don't have all that many pictures together. I think that should change. I love taking pictures. But we are always doing something & I forget to take pictures. & I regret it afterwards. I'll try not to forget next time. 

I just lost all my train of thought about this topic. I have so much more to say. I just don't know how to say it or put it. So, I don't know. Haha.

~Nevaeh Raine.
November 20th, 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment