Monday, November 4, 2013

I Want To Go Back..

I don't even know what to think anymore.. I just want everything back to the way it was before. I want to go back to the day it all began.. Back to May 6th. It was the first day we kissed. The first day you told me you liked me. The first day I realized what was right in front of me. It was the first day everything started to feel right. Everything was falling right into place. Everything felt so right. 
I still can't believe that day. It started off as being the worst. But, you made it the best towards the end. I just want to go back. Start everything all over. & relive it once more. I just want to be happy again. & that's when I was the happiest I could be. Because I was spending everyday with the person that meant the most to me. You. I was so happy I had a smile on my face everyday. Even when you were with her. I was still happy. Because I knew at the end of the day, you were mine. & that's all that matter. 
I just want to go back. I want to go back to the first day we started talking. The first day I rode your bus. The first day you came over to my house. The first day I went to yours. The first day we kissed. The first day, it all began. 
I honesty miss you. I just wish I could go back.. 

~Navaeh Raine. 
November 4th, 2013. 










No comments:

Post a Comment