Wednesday, October 16, 2013

2 Months.

Wow. Today would have been our 2 months. I realized that today in math when the teacher told us the date. It's October 15th. We started dating officially on August 15th. Haha, you changed your name in my phone to "Will You Go Out With Me?" & you called me. It was so cute. I just smiled & said yes. That was the best day ever. We were officially dating. Even though we were acting like we were dating way before that. Haha. Before you left for Indiana.
It just sucks that were not together anymore. Or it would really be our 2 months. But.. It's not. 
I'm sitting in school watching you have a good day. Smiling & laughing having a blast. & I'm just.. Well, sitting here. Thinking about 2 months ago. & how happy we were. I wish I could go back.. 

~Nevaeh Raine. 
October 15th, 2013.









No comments:

Post a Comment