Monday, October 7, 2013

So Confused.

Wow, I haven't wrote in this for a while. Just so much stuff has happened. & not enough time, I guess. 
Well, to start. I'm so confused. I don't know what to do anymore. Diego left me. He broke up with me. I still can't believe it. I miss him like crazy. I just want him back. But, I doubt he even misses me. We still talk & text. We even flirt when we hang out. He kissed me just the other day. I missed his kiss.. He literally kissed me outta no where. We were just standing there & he wouldn't say anything only, "I don't know." I asked him to say something else or do something. He kept getting closer & closer. Asking me what I wanted him to say or do. But, I just told him I can't tell him what to do. & he kept getting closer. To where we were looking into each other's eyes. I tried not to make eye contact. But, it didn't work. He looked right at me. & outta no where, he grabbed my face & kissed me. I was so shocked. Because I didn't think he would want to even touch me. Let alone kiss me. I was so happy when he did tho. I missed him so much. I still do. I didn't stop him because I didn't want too. I wanted him to kiss me. I want him to be mine again. I miss him so much, I can't even put it in words. I see him in school & I just want to go up to him & kiss him, hug him, anything. I hate this so much, it hurts.. We talk & everything. But, it's just no the same. I want everything back to te way it was. I need him. & he doesn't even notice. It sucks to know the person your head of heals for, doesn't feel the same way.. 

I just need him to come back.. 

~Naveah Raine. 
October 7th, 2013. 







No comments:

Post a Comment