Monday, October 7, 2013

Not Strong Enough.

Everyone says I'm strong. That they know I can make it thought a lot. That almost nothing can take me down. But, the truth is. I'm not strong. I'm really not. Yeah, I once was. Well I think I once was. But, I'm not anymore. I've gotten weaken. & I don't know how to make myself strong again. I'm trying to find away. But, it seem impossible now.. I can't do this on my own. I need someones help. But no one is noticing I've gotten weaker. They all keep saying I'm strong. & I can get through this. The thing is, I can't. & if I can, I would love to know how. But for now, I need help from someone. & I have someone in mind. But I doubt he even cares. He more than likely hasn't noticed either. Ugh. I just don't know what to do anymore. I hate this so much. It's crazy. I just need his help. But, I doubt he'll even try.. 

~Naveah Raine. 
October 8th, 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment