Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Escape.

I just need to escape reality for a little way. Just get away from everything. No over thinking, no crying, no worrying.. Nothing. Just having a blank mind & get away for a while. Life is so stressful theses days. I wish everything was just similar. But, it's not. I just need to get away. Just fall in a hole a stay there. Waiting for someone to notice that I'm missing. But, no one will notice. No one ever notices. That just how it is. Right? 
I just need to get away & breathe. Just relax & escape from all this drama & bullshit. I'm so tired of it all. It's getting annoying. I just to be free. Like a bird. I want to fly up in the sky & go somewhere. Come back the next day all happy. Not overthinking or anything. Wow, now writing that down I'm doubting it. I would come back overthinking because I would he thinking about who missed me or even noticed I was gone. I would be just wondering so much stuff in my head. But not saying a thing. It would be the whole thing all over again. My overthinking would still continue. No matter what. That's just me. I overthink everything. I can't help it. I try to stop it but nothing works. Nothing ever works. It's always been the total opposite for me. 
You know what, I think I just need to breathe. Relax. & I will have to find away to do that on my own. Even if I just escape for a few hours. That would be enough for me to figure out some things. That would be enough for me to relax & forget the world. 

~Nevaeh Raine. 
October 17th, 2013. 





No comments:

Post a Comment