Monday, October 14, 2013

Last Soccer Game, 2013.

So, I went to his last soccer game of this season. Just to support him & watch his game. I didn't mean to run into my old best friend, Faith. But I did. & I decided it was time to put all this pointless drama to an end. So, I sat right next to her. The first words outta my mouth were, "I'm sorry." That was what I mainly had to say. I had to get it out there that I was truly sorry. & I didn't want to fight her. Yeah, it looked like I did. But, I wouldn't fight her. Just because she's not my best friend anymore. & rumors have been going around doesn't mean I'm going to try to fight her. That would be bad. So, I went right up to her & I said I was sorry. Sorry that I got angry & over reacted. She kept saying it was fine. But to me it wasn't. I felt horrible. But, I tried to make it up to her as much as I could. So, I tried talking to her. & we just talked the whole soccer game. Just about stuff that has been going on & new memories that have happened. After all soccer game talking & I guess catching up. It was time to go. So, Faith left. I tried to call my mom. But of course. She wouldn't answer. So, I just continued to call her over & over again. 
While calling her, I turn around & boom. There he was. Just standing there.. I wanted to go over to him & give him a hug & tell him good job. But, I remembered he isn't mine anymore & I can't just go up to him & hug him when ever I want. So, I just decided to text him saying good job instead. We started texting & I swear. Everytime I got a message from him I just smile for a second. I was happy for a split second. Just getting a text message from him.. But, then he stopped texting me. So I just decided to go to sleep. 
Ha.., I still remember the first soccer game I ever went too. It was this year & it was all just for him. I told him I was going to go to it. & he didn't believe me. Haha, I proved him wrong once again. The whole game I was so happy. I finally got to go to his soccer game. & watch him play his favorite sport. It was also the first soccer game I have ever went too. & it was also the best soccer game ever. The whole time I was so happy. & then at the end of the game Brooke & Grace wanted me to walk up to him. But, I was so scared. I don't even know why. So, they had to drag me half way out there. & we just stood there waiting for them. & he walked right up to me & kissed me infront of everyone. Right there in the middle of the soccer field. I was beyond happy. I seriously couldn't stop smiling. Ha.. I'm even smiling right now just thinking about it. That was one of the best moments ever. I wish I could go back to that day. It was so perfect. & he was still mine & I was still his.. 
Ever since that soccer game I just continued to go to them. Hoping that would happen just one more time. But, it never did.. 

~Nevaeh Raine. 
October 15th, 2013. 


No comments:

Post a Comment